You can help restore the historic golf course at Kameruka.
Show your support to restore our unique place in Australian golf by joining The Society of Kameruka Golfers. It’s free!
“Locked away in place and time”
A Unique Example of the Penal School of Architecture.
“The hand-built course at Kameruka is like nothing else in Australia, it was created completely independently of those with the ideas and skills that had been forming the golf holes of the evolving Melbourne and Sydney golfing landscapes. Many hundreds of miles away Kameruka has been untouched and locked away in place and time.“
– Harley Kruse, President The Australian Society of Golf Course Architects
- The Australian Golf Heritage Society Recognises KamerukaWe’re proud to say we were recently contacted by The Australian Golf Heritage Society (AGHS) to have The Society of Kameruka Golfers listed on the AGHS’s website as a Heritage GolfContinue reading “The Australian Golf Heritage Society Recognises Kameruka”
- Harley Kruse talks about Kameruka on The Golfing Greenkeeper PodcastMany thanks to Steve Smith “The Golfing Greenkeeper” who recently had Harley Kruse on his podcast to talk about golf course architecture and some of Harley’s recent work including a lengthyContinue reading “Harley Kruse talks about Kameruka on The Golfing Greenkeeper Podcast”
- Aussie Golfer Shares the Kameruka StoryWe were thrilled recently when the Aussie Golfer website (aussiegolfer.com.au) posted an article bringing attention to the Kameruka story. There is something sad, a little eerie but incredibly exciting about steppingContinue reading “Aussie Golfer Shares the Kameruka Story”
- “Finding Kameruka”Adrian Logue’s Golf Australia Magazine article about Kameruka is now available to read for free online. Read Adrian Logue’s story of “Finding Kameruka”…
- Kameruka on the Good-Good Golf PodcastKameruka Golf was the topic of a recent episode of the Good-Good Golf Podcast. Golf journalist Rod Morri spoke to Adrian Logue and Harley Kruse about rediscovering Kameruka, the history ofContinue reading “Kameruka on the Good-Good Golf Podcast”
- Golf Australia Magazine FeatureGrab a copy of the March 2021 issue of Golf Australia Magazine which includes an 8 page feature story by Adrian Logue on the rediscovery of the lost links at Kameruka.Continue reading “Golf Australia Magazine Feature”